MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Looking for new clients & meeting with clients to develop relationships, discuss product details, and provide customer service
- Identifying potential clients within specific industries, businesses, or organizations that might have a need for products or services offered by the company
- Presenting sales proposals to clients that include pricing information and terms of agreement, such as contract length and termination clauses
- Negotiating contracts with clients to ensure mutual satisfaction, and ensuring that agreements are adhered to over time
- Identifying opportunities for client growth by offering additional products or services that complement existing offerings
- Coordinating shipping of products from manufacturers to customers’ locations
- Maintaining clients’ records in a computer database
- Following up with clients after initial meetings to ensure satisfaction with products or services provided
- Presenting new products or services to existing clients to increase business opportunities
- Identify and prospect new partnerships across the industry, which drives long term value, and are in-line with our Global BD strategy, do branding and gain market share.
- Do market research at request to consult the Board of Directors to make strategic decisions on new target markets and market penetration methods.
- Schedule to join international conferences, business meetings, and industry events if necessary.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
At least 2 years in FOOD EXPORT SALES, knowledge about Incoterm 2010/2020 is required
- Experience in coconut processing products would be an advantage.
- Experience working in US/EU market is a plus
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written English are required
- Willing to travel abroad